Worried About Someone?
Man Therapy® is designed to help men deal with issues like depression, anxiety, anger and suicidal thoughts. But it also can be a valuable resource for their friends or loved ones. If you're here because you're worried about a man in your life, you've come to the right place.
Get started by taking the 20pt Head Inspection with your loved one in mind. This will give you an idea of areas in the office to explore. You can also share ManTherapy.org with anyone, at any time.
Resources for helping your loved one get better:
- Call or text to get support on how you can best help them and to link them to local resources or click here to chat with someone online
- Contact the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- Ask about the "Family-to-Family" education resources from your local National Alliance on Mental Illness chapter
- Read resources for survivors of suicide attempts
- Send a Man Therapy E-card to support the man in your life