Veteran in the Thumb? Need Help?


Are a veteran? Need help for a veteran you know? Making the transition back to civilian life is not always easy. If you don't know where to get help, the VA can help. Through the Veterans Benefits Administration, VA helps service members transition out of military service, and assists with education, home loans, life insurance and much more. Call your local Department of Veteran Affairs today to find resources right for you!

Huron County 989-269-8911
Lapeer County 810-667-0256
Sanilac County 810-648-0212
For medical or counseling services, contact a VA clinic near you.

Nearby VA Clinic Locations:

Bad Axe: 989-497-2500 x11959
Flint: 734-845-3414
Yale: 313-576-4891
Saginaw: 989-497-2500 x11959

Find Out More